Principle of SY-B174V Dry Immunofluorescence Quantitative Analyzer:
(1) Use UZ LED as the excitation light source,when detection, add the sample with buffer after thoroughly into the sample hole of test card, sample of being formed in the process of chromatographic analysis of immune complex.
(2) When test card is inserted into the dry immune fluorescence quantitative analyzer, light irradiation to the testing area of the test card and quality control area, stimulate the adhesion of fluorescent material, emitting light are collected and translated into electrical signals, the strength of the electrical signals and fluorescence molecular quantity strictly related, analyzer, automatic scanning and calculate the sample under test can be the amount of analyte and printing paper report.
Feature of SY-B174V Dry Immunofluorescence Quantitative Analyzer:
* microprocessor-based dry immunofluorescence quantitative analyzer
* equipped with immunofluorescence quantitative rapid test reagents
* 7 inch touch screen LCD monitor;
* Portable light main unit: N.W. 1.65kg
* WIFI wireless data transmission;
* built-in thermal printer;
* buil-in large capacity battery;
* Large storage space: more than 10,000 images
* Rapid testing;
Various animal husbandry stations, hospitals and ranches carry out rapid clinical diagnosis of animal disease antigens, antibodies, inflammation, endocrine and breeding projects.
Working conditions of SY-B174V Dry Immunofluorescence Quantitative Analyzer:
|1.Ambient temperature: 5 ~ 40ºC|
2.Relative humidity: ≤ 80%
3.Atmospheric pressure: 86KPa ~ 106KPa
4.Surrounding environment:There is no strong electromagnetic interference source,avoid direct exposure of strong light, and has a good grounding environment.
5.Power supply: AC 100~240V 50Hz/60Hz
6. Space requirements: the required space is at least capable of lowering this instrument at an elevation of not more than 2000 meters.
7.Avoid direct exposure of strong light.
8.It has good grounding environment and indoor use.
Technical parameters and functions of SY-B174V Dry Immunofluorescence Quantitative Analyzer
5.Display:7 inch LCD touch screen
6.Printer:Built in miniature printer
7.Interface:USB, RS232, Network, Power interface
10.The design life is 5 years under the condition of routin
11.Safety is classified as:
(1) Anti electric shock rating:Class I;
(2) Equipment category (overvoltage category):Class II;
(3) The registration category is class II.
Standard configuration of SY-B174V Dry Immunofluorescence Quantitative Analyzer:
Pipette tip box
Pictures of SY-B174V Dry Immunofluorescence Quantitative Analyzer: