IN-S1 video otoscope is a digital handheld scope used to record digital photographs and videos with different lens.
It is mainly used in hospital, Clinic and medical departments for doctors and nurses to examine ear, nasal and throat.
1. Specially designed for the department of ENT. It can be used to examine eardrum, nasal cavity and throat with different camera probe.
2. Avoid high cost of the traditional ENT examination equipment, such as light source, CCD, Monitor etc.
3. Light weight and portable, suitable for outpatient department, emergency room and medical ward.
4. High resolution image. The SD card can store multiple freeze images and videos, and can be connect to computer to print patient reports.
5. 3.5 inch high definition LCD screen, watching and taking photos at the same time.
6. it can be connected to large size monitor, synchronized to the big screen.
|Light source||Natural white(LED)|
|LCD||3.5 inches special LCD screen|
Minimum color difference for different viewing angle
|Media||Micro SD flash card|
|Interface||1 mini USB,1 AV-OUT,1 SD card slot|
|Power supply||rechargeable lithium battery|
|External power||110V~220V AC 50/60HZ, Output DC 5V 500MA|
|Working time||3 hours for continuous working|
|Charging time||5 hours|