Otoscope is used to view the tympanic membrane and external ear canal to diagnose outer and middle ear pathologies. It is the mostly used device in ENT.
1. Fiber optics transmit light system, the fiber optics extend to the tip of the instrument for more light output, less glare.
2.2.5 x magnification
3. Disposable Specula: 2.5mm and 4.0mm
4. Insufflation Port: View tympanic membrane using an insufflator bulb.
5. Smart design, convenient for mobile diagnosis.
6. OT8C is available with AA alkaline or Ni-MH batteries. The model of the bulb is T4954, 2.5V, 1.6W.
Illumination Form: Fiber optics transmit light
Illumination of light spot: The brightness of the tip is =1000 LX
Magnification of lens: 2.5 x
Diameter of ear-specula: 2.5mm, 4.0mm
Insufflation Port: Yes
Type of bulb: T4954 (2.5V, 1.6W)
Rated voltage: 2 AA alkaline or 2 Ni-MH batteries